Topics at the interface of science and business
The series of events entitled BIO.NRW.academy address current, alternating themes at the interface of science and business.
With this Academy, BIO.NRW Cluster Biotechnology North Rhine-Westphalia seeks to instigate successful cooperative efforts between research institutions and companies involved in the life sciences to enhance the transfer of technology and added value in biotechnology.
The BIO.NRW.academy occurs several times yearly at different locations in North Rhine-Westphalia in different formats depending on the theme such as workshops, symposia or congresses.
The BIO.NRW.academy targets CEOs and managers involved in R&D and business development, as well as scientists participating in university and non-university research.
- Consortium agreements for R&D projects
Workshop - Dortmund
- Asian Biotech Hotspots: India and Japan
Workshop - Düsseldorf
- Outstanding science from North Rhine-Westphalia for personalized medicine (PerMediCon)
Symposium - Cologne
- CLIB2021 Graduated cluster (Dechema annual convention)
Workshop - Aachen
- Immunogenicity of biologicals
Workshop - Bonn
- Bioinformatics in biotechnology, personalized medicine and drug design
Symposium - Bielefeld
- Biosimilars as a growing market for
biotech service providers, Workshop - Essen