European Venture Contest Final 2018
The 12th edition of the European Venture Contest Final – Europe’s leading network and investment event for high-growth technological start-ups, venture capital investors and technological corporations – is taking place on 10-11 December 2018 in Düsseldorf. It offers an incredible opportunity for entrepreneurs to grow their businesses across borders and engage directly with Europe’s most active investors.
The EVC Final will present 100+ innovative companies from all over Europe to an international audience of investors, key corporates and innovation experts.
European Venture Contest in Short:
- 5 Tech Tracks: Cleantech, Digital Tech, Fintech, Healthtech, Foodtech
- 1000+ start-ups & emerging entrepreneurs applying
- 600+ investors & corporate experts nominating & reviewing companies
- 15+ qualifying Venture Forums
- ePitch events
European Venture Contest Final in short:
- 100+ companies presenting in 20 different sector-focused presentations sessions
- Between 100 and 120 expert investors are recruited to provide feedback in the company presentations sessions to the presenters
- Speakers for the closing session and dinner keynote speakers
- More than 350 participants
In addition to the various Company Presentation Sessions in the specialized streams, an interactive and highly informative conference program will take place.
The Final will be organised on the theme of “Bold ambition: the impact of high-tech entrepreneurship”, and international speakers from leading industry players will share their experience and latest developments in keynotes and roundtable sessions.
Pre-arranged One2One meetings between entrepreneurs and investors will take place throughout the two days and allow for focused networking. This helps to follow-up on business presentations and to strengthen or build strategic business partnerships.
Why NRW region?
North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) region is located in the center of Europe, and borders on the Netherlands and Belgium. NRW is the beating heart of the German economy, being the German state that counts the most foreign investments. NRW is also poised to become the leading location for the digital economy in Germany.
Every fifth German start-up comes from the NRW region, due to the outstanding entrepreneurship scene.
These are some of the reasons why North Rhine-Westphalia is the natural place to organize the European Venture Contest Final in Dusseldorf, its capital city.
You can find HERE more information why NRW is the N. 1 investment location in Germany